Friday, May 15, 2015

Natural Pain Reliever



Devil"s Claw Herb










This is my review on Devil's Claw, a natural pain reliever

Dealing with pain, muscle stiffness, and inflammation caused by arthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis and, headache can be uncomfortable or debilitating. And if you are like me, I don’t care for prescription medication. I prefer to go “natural”.

I use Devil’s claw tincture for my pain. It is from Africa and its shape looks like an evil claw, hence devil's claw. This herb works great! It relieves pain, stiffness and works wonderfully with dealing with headaches.

You can use it for any joint ailment because it is an anti-inflammatory herb. I use it constantly whenever I have an ache or a  headache. I use the tincture form as it works quickly instead of the capsules.

But I warn you it tastes awful, so I will put it in coffee, or coke, something to camouflage the taste but it is worth it. It works well with stomach problems, but I use it only for pain.

You can buy it online or in your health food store.

I would love to hear from you if you tried it

No comments:

Post a Comment